How ScotLIS complies with website accessibility standards
New feature: There is now an interactive map on the property details page to offer more context. You can zoom in and out of the map, view it full screen and click the 'E' icon to get back to the original extent.
The ScotLIS website has been designed to be as accessible as possible. The site should be compatible with the most recent versions of the following assistive screen readers and magnifiers.
- Window Eyes
- Dolphin Screen Reader
The site should also be compatible with
- Basic operating system screen magnifiers
- Speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Operating system speech packages
- Assistive input devices such as switch devices
- Native and accessibility optimised keyboard navigation
You can find more information about how to customise your browsing experience on the BBC's My Web My Way site.
- Making your mouse easier to use
- Using your keyboard to control your mouse
- Alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- Increasing the size of text in your web browser
- Changing text and background colours
- Magnifying your screen
- Screen readers and talking browsers
Registers of Scotland takes accessibility very seriously. Please contact us if you are having trouble using this site. This will help us make improvements.